Settings/Combat & Action Bar/Combat Mode
This page is a subpage of Settings. Players can select one of three combat modes, in decreasing level of user involvement and damage done.
- Revolution mode automatically triggers the first cooled-down basic ability in your first nine action bar slots which you have the requirements to use. Other basic, threshold and ultimate abilities can also be used without turning off Revolution. The revolution window can be resized, and basic, threshold and ultimate abilities can all be triggered. This offers a high damage output comparable to Full Manual mode, without requiring each ability to be clicked manually.
- Legacy Mode is the old combat system before Evolution of Combat. This mode allows you to hit more consistently, but limits your abilities to only special attacks.
Combat Mode[edit | edit source]
Change which style of combat you use.
- Full Manual
- Trigger all abilities manually for full control.
- Automate ability usage on the main action bar. Manual input overrides automation until it is activated.
- Legacy Combat Mode
- Simplified combat, removing abilities and closer to Old School combat. Only melee special attacks are available.
- Show HUD combat mode icon.
- Display a HUD icon for the current combat mode.
Revolution Combat and Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Revolution size
- Set how many slots on the action bar are automatically used in revolution combat mode (1-14)
Automated Ability Activation[edit | edit source]
- Automatically trigger basic abilities
- Automatically trigger threshold abilities
- Automatically trigger ultimate abilities