|Deposit Seren memoriam crystals (from the Approach of Freneskae), then search the Sanctum alcove.|
|Release date||18 April 2017 (Update)|
|Required for||Master quest cape|
|Required for||Completionist cape|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
The four Seren crystals can be found in a special area in the Approach which cannot be reached until Fate of the Gods has been completed, since a bridge is formed when a pillar is knocked over by Mah's awakening.
Quick path to the Seren's Memorial crystals:
- Start in the Sanctum, exit south into The Approach;
- North, traverse the rock formation bridging a lavafall;
- West, south, climb rock formation with black spikes;
- West, walk across rock formation with purple healing crystals and climb down the Cliffside;
- East, cross rock bridge into the area with crystal pillars.
Players will be in an area with four pillars and four inactive crystals. One of the pillars will be active, and can be tagged. Tagging 80 active pillars will unlock all four crystals. Leaving the area and coming back will reset the count to 0, so it is best to bring enough supplies to remain in the area to tag all 80 pillars the first time. The strikes of lightning appear to get more frequent the longer you stay around the pillars.
|Memoriam crystal s01||Memos of the Light: Mother|
|Memoriam crystal s02||Memos of the Light: Dream|
|Memoriam crystal s03||Memos of the Light: Nightmares|
|Memoriam crystal s04||Memos of the Light: Peace|
|Crest of Seren override|