|Release||7 November 2016 (Update)|
|Destroy||If you destroy this scroll, you'll have to dig up another.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|You can't understand the writing on this. You should take it to Celia at the Senntisten digsite.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Senntisten scrolls are items found randomly while skilling in The Empty Throne Room. They should be returned to Celia Diggory, which unlocks the ability to claim a transcribed copy from her. Each scroll unlocks one of the four books, in a specific order:
- Letter signed 'Pontifex Madromurt'
- Letter signed 'Pontifex Nabor'
- Letter signed 'Pontifex Bilrach'
- Damaged letter
When investigated, it says "Celia Diggory at the Senntisten dig would be interested in this."
An easy way to obtain all scrolls is to ride the auto-cycles, which can be done completely afk. Having a Lorehound summoned with the Lore Helper perk (requiring 150 quest points alloted to the pet track at May's Quest Caravan) increases the chance of finding them. Without a Lorehound the rate is 1/250. Having one scroll in the inventory does not prevent another one from being obtained.
Achievement[edit | edit source]
- Sentient Letters ( 10) – Collect all of the letters from the Senntisten dig.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 21 November 2016 (Update):
- Players will now always receive a Senntisten scroll if they failed to obtain them before reaching the experience cap in all 3 activities inside the empty throne room.