|Release||3 July 2013 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||500,000 coins|
|Low alch||333,333 coins|
|A powerful wand from the depths.|
|Exchange||61,188,674 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
It is the second strongest wand outside of Dungeoneering, slightly behind the Wand of the praesul.
The wand will degrade to a broken state after 60,000 charges of combat (but loses 2 charges per hit, so has a minimum duration of 5 hours of combat). It can be fixed by Repair NPCs such as Bob in Lumbridge, or at an armour stand in a player-owned house. A full repair, without discounts, costs 3,000,000 coins. Despite the warning message it gives when equipping it, after repairing, it is fully tradeable again.
When dropped in a dangerous player-versus-player situation, the killer will receive the wand in its broken state.
When received with CoinShare active, the Seismic wand will be dropped as 120 Seismic wand shards split evenly among the players and sent directly to their banks. 120 shards can be combined to create this item.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Repair cost[edit | edit source]
The base repair cost of the Seismic wand when completely degraded to 0.0% item charge is 3,000,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
If it is only partially degraded, then the cost of a full repair is multiplied by the percentage of item charge that needs to be repaired to produce the current repair cost.
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-106)|1|int|1-106|| param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0|| param = cost|cost|3000000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
Dyed[edit | edit source]
Once the dye is applied, the Seismic wand becomes permanently untradeable.
|Creation cost (GE)|
|Item||Seismic wand (barrows)||Seismic wand (shadow)||Seismic wand (Third Age)||Seismic wand (blood)||Seismic wand (ice)|
Comparison with other magical weaponry[edit | edit source]
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.0%|
|5 × Rumbling components||Always|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite being a degradable piece of equipment, if the wand is broken there is no broken inventory sprite when wielded or in your inventory. The same affects the seismic singularity.
- Initially, the wand's inventory sprite did not show the blu-ish aura at the tip of the wand, while the model wielded by your character did. This was later changed.
Main hand magic weapons
|Mage Training Arena|
|Dyed seismic wand|
|Dyed wand of the praesul|