|Release||3 July 2013 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||300,000 coins|
|Low alch||200,000 coins|
|A powerful magical weapon from the depths - held in the off-hand.|
|Exchange||176,313,638 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The singularity will degrade to a broken state after 60,000 charges of combat (but loses 2 charges per hit, so has a minimum duration of 5 hours of combat). It can be fixed by Repair NPCs such as Bob in Lumbridge, or at an armour stand in a player-owned house. A full repair, without discounts, costs 1,500,000 coins. Despite the warning message it gives when equipping it, after repairing, it is fully tradeable again.
When received with CoinShare active, the seismic singularity will be dropped as 120 seismic singularity shards split evenly among the players and sent directly to their banks. 120 shards can be combined to create this item.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Repair cost[edit | edit source]
The base repair cost of the Seismic singularity when completely degraded to 0.0% item charge is 1,500,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
If it is only partially degraded, then the cost of a full repair is multiplied by the percentage of item charge that needs to be repaired to produce the current repair cost.
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-106)|1|int|1-106|| param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0|| param = cost|cost|1500000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
Dyed[edit | edit source]
Once the dye is applied, the Seismic singularity becomes permanently untradeable.
|Creation cost (GE)|
|Item||Seismic singularity (barrows)||Seismic singularity (shadow)||Seismic singularity (Third Age)||Seismic singularity (blood)||Seismic singularity (ice)|
Comparison with other magical weapons[edit | edit source]
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Magic off-hand weapons|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.0%|
|5 × Rumbling components||Always|
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name is taken from singularities in physics. The centre of a black hole is an example of a singularity.
- When harvesting memories in Divination with sheathed weapons, the Seismic singularity will float in front of the player.
- The Seismic singularity's image in the Grand Exchange collection box is animated.
- Just like the seismic wand, the seismic singularity does not have a broken inventory sprite.
- Before the release of the Imperium core, the seismic singularity was the strongest off-hand magic weapon outside of Daemonheim.
Off-hand magic weapons
|Recoloured mages' book|
|Dyed seismic singularity|
|Dyed imperium core|