Seer's headband 3
(Redirected from Seers' headband 3)
|Seer's headband 3|
|Release||20 January 2009 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can get a new one by talking to Sir Kay in Camelot.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A headband with an eye embroidered on it.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Attempting to destroy the headband in an area that requires a light source without an alternate light source generates the message "Destroying the headband would leave you without a light source."
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0.24375%|
|FAQ • docs|
Benefits[edit | edit source]
|Seer's headband 1||
|Seer's headband 2||
|Seer's headband 3||
|Seer's headband 4||
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 28 June 2011 (Update):
- References to ‘Flax’ in the Seers task set have been made clearer that it refers to Geoffrey's preferred nickname, not the item.
- patch 15 March 2010 (Update):
- No warning message about a tinderbox will be given if you're wearing the seer's headband 3.
- patch 3 December 2009 (Update):
- A message now warns you that the seers' headband light source will not work in the haunted mine.
10 February 2009 (
- The Seer's headband is updated with different graphics for each stage.
- patch 27 January 2009 (Update):
- The Seers’ headband from the recent Achievement Diary was causing a few chathead issues.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If the ability that allows a player to get 2 logs from a regular tree is combined with the Evil Tree reward ability, it is possible to get over 10 regular logs all from the same tree.
|Fremennik sea boots|