The Seer's headband 3 is a reward for completing the easy, medium and hard Seers' Village achievements and received from Sir Kay.
With the headband equipped, players are able to spin flax in Seers' Village more quickly and can ask the Lady of the Lake to enhance Excalibur to get the Enhanced excalibur.
Attempting to destroy the headband in an area that requires a light source without an alternate light source generates the message "Destroying the headband would leave you without a light source."
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 28 June 2011 (Update):
- References to ‘Flax’ in the Seers task set have been made clearer that it refers to Geoffrey's preferred nickname, not the item.
- patch 15 March 2010 (Update):
- No warning message about a tinderbox will be given if you're wearing the seer's headband 3.
- patch 8 February 2010 (Update):
- This headband will no longer give you the bonuses on free worlds.
- patch 3 December 2009 (Update):
- A message now warns you that the seers' headband light source will not work in the haunted mine.
- patch 27 January 2009 (Update):
- The Seers’ headband from the recent Achievement Diary was causing a few chathead issues.
- If the ability that allows a player to get 2 logs from a regular tree is combined with the Evil Tree reward ability, it is possible to get over 10 regular logs all from the same tree.