The Seer's headband 2 is a reward from the Medium Seers' Village achievements. It is received from Stankers at the coal truck mining site. If lost, talk to Stankers for a replacement (the closest transport is fairy ring ALS).
Players cannot destroy the headband if players are in an area that requires a light source and it is the only light source you have in your inventory. Attempts to do so yields the message: Destroying the headband would leave you without a light source.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 28 June 2011 (Update):
- References to ‘Flax’ in the Seers task set have been made clearer that it refers to Geoffrey's preferred nickname, not the item.
- patch 8 February 2010 (Update):
- This headband will no longer give you the bonuses on free worlds.
- patch 3 December 2009 (Update):
- A message now warns you that the seers' headband light source will not work in the haunted mine.
- patch 27 January 2009 (Update):
- The Seers’ headband from the recent Achievement Diary was causing a few chathead issues.
- After 10 February 2009, the seer's headbands received some new bonuses. The Seer's headband 2 used to provide an extra set of logs when a regular tree was cut down in Seers' Village without any experience bonus. After the update, Seers' headband 1 now provided that ability, across the entirety of RuneScape.
- If the ability that allows a player to get 2 logs from a regular tree is combined with the Evil Tree reward ability, it is possible to get over 10 regular logs all from the same tree.
- When the Seers' Village Tasks were first released, all 3 headbands looked the same as the Seer's headband 1. This was fixed with the 10 February 2009 Seer's headband update.
- There was a bug preventing the Woodcutting bonus for cutting maples trees if the player had grown the Maple tree him/herself. This was also fixed with the 10 February 2009 Seers' headband update.
- When Seers' Village Tasks were released the Seers' headband 2 would remove the player's hair and make him/her bald when worn. This could only be fixed by visiting the barber in Falador. This glitch was later fixed.