The Seer's headband 1 is a reward from the Easy Seers' Village achievements. Players can get the headband by speaking to any Seer in Seers' Village.
Players cannot destroy the headband if players are in an area that requires a light source and it is the only light source you have in your inventory. Attempting to do so yields the message:
Destroying the headband would leave you without a light source.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 28 June 2011 (Update):
- References to ‘Flax’ in the Seers task set have been made clearer that it refers to Geoffrey's preferred nickname, not the item.
- patch 8 February 2010 (Update):
- This headband will no longer give you the bonuses on free worlds.
- patch 3 December 2009 (Update):
- A message now warns you that the seers' headband light source will not work in the haunted mine.
- 10 February 2009 (Update):
- The Seer's headband is updated with different graphics for each stage.
- patch 27 January 2009 (Update):
- The Seers’ headband from the recent Achievement Diary was causing a few chathead issues.
- If the ability that allows a player to get 2 logs from a regular tree is combined with the Evil Tree reward ability, it is possible to get over 10 regular logs all from the same tree.