|Release||26 January 2015 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|A magical orb fashioned from a fossilised nautilus kami.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A seasinger makigai is an untradeable level 85 off-hand magic weapon made in the Player-owned ports minigame. It is the off-hand counterpart to the seasinger kiba. It can be made in a port workshop using 50 chi, 25 koi scales and 1 gemstone kaseki, requiring 92 Runecrafting and all four parts of the "seasinger wand/orb" eastern scroll. Making one grants 15,000 Runecrafting and 2,500 Crafting experience.
The seasinger makigai will degrade after 60,000 charges of combat (but loses 2 charges per hit, so has a minimum duration of 5 hours of combat). It can be fixed by Repair NPCs such as Bob in Lumbridge, or at an armour stand in a player-owned house.
A full repair costs:
- Repair NPC 1,250,000 coins
- Armour repair stand 625,000 coins (at 99 Smithing with a Smithing cape)
- 1.05 gemstone kaseki (95% each)
Upon death, this item will appear under your gravestone and if killed in wilderness it will turn into 1,250,000 coins for the killing player regardless of charge.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Repair cost[edit | edit source]
The base repair cost of the Seasinger makigai when completely degraded to 0.0% item charge is 1,250,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
If it is only partially degraded the cost of a full repair is multiplied by the percentage of item charge that needs to be repaired to produce the current repair cost.
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-106)|1|int|1-106|| param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0|| param = cost|cost|1250000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|15,000 XP||2,500 XP||?||-|
|Unlock the Seasinger wand/orb Scroll in your player-owned ports|
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Elite seasinger makigai||N/A|
Comparison with other magical weapons[edit | edit source]
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Magic off-hand weapons|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||1.0%|
|3 × Oceanic components||Always|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 28 May 2019 (Update):.
- You can now use the Seasinger and Tetsu sword weapon upgrade kits on their respective augmented weapons in order to upgrade them. All experience and perks will be kept.
- patch 23 November 2015 (Update):
- Fully broken tetsu katanas, tetsu wakazashis, seasinger kibas and seasinger makigais no longer disconnect the player when attempting to repair them using plate or chi.
- patch 8 June 2015 (Update):
- Player-Owned Ports magic and melee weapons can now be repaired by using the relevant crafting components on them.
- patch 9 March 2015 (Update):
- The seasinger kiba and makagai have had their speed rating changed to match other wands and magic off-hand weapons.
- A typo with the seasinger makigai has been fixed.
- patch 2 February 2015 (Update):
- The seasinger kiba and makigai, and the tetsu katana and wakizashi have been added to the relevant skillguides.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- 'Makigai' (巻貝) means 'conch' or 'spiral shell' in Japanese.
Off-hand magic weapons
|Recoloured mages' book|
|Dyed seismic singularity|
|Dyed imperium core|