Seasinger's robe bottom
|Seasinger's robe bottom|
|Release||11 December 2012 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||Not alchemisable|
|Low alch||Not alchemisable|
|Robes worn by the seasingers of the Eastern Lands.|
|Exchange||3,578,823 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The seasinger's robe bottom is Magic tank leg armour made in the player-owned port minigame. It requires 85 Defence to wear, and 90 Runecrafting to make in the port's workshop, using 50 chi and giving 20,000 Runecrafting experience.
The seasinger's robe bottom lasts for 60,000 charges of combat before degrading to nothing - it cannot be repaired. Equipping the bottom will cause it to instantly degrade and become untradeable, even if it has not been used in combat.
Only the superior version can be augumented, this item cannot be augmented.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||456.2||PvM: 1.7%||PvP: 4.4625%|
|Life points||420||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Unlock the Seasinger's robe bottom Scroll in your Player Owned Ports|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Magic armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||1.0%|
|3 × Oceanic components||Always|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 17 December 2013 (Update):
- Armours no longer degrades from players taking damage from the desert heat or bugs in dark areas.
- patch 29 August 2013 (Update):
- The confirmation message given when equipping tradeable ports armour has been reworded.
- patch 13 May 2013 (Update):
- Armour from Player Owned Ports now has a higher value when calculating which items are kept on death.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item was renamed from "Sea singer's robe bottom" on 7 January 2014 with the release of Player-Owned Ports - The Next Journey.
Magic leg armour