Searing ashes are the 100% drop from lava strykewyrms and their boss variant. They grant 200 Prayer experience when scattered, 700 Prayer experience when used on a gilded altar with both incense burners lit, and 800 Prayer experience when used at the Ectofuntus. They can also be used to fill infernal urns.
Searing ashes give the most Prayer experience out of all commonly obtained bones and ashes, providing 10 more experience than reinforced dragon bones and slightly more than twice that of tortured ashes.
Searing ashes are the secondary ingredient needed to create aggression potions, requiring level 82 Herblore.
- ^ This table assumes that two burners are lit while using the gilded altar, and excludes the cost of clean marrentill.
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ a b c There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
- Bury All ( 20) – Manually bury or scatter each of the listed bones and ashes.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 2 March 2015 (Update):
- Searing ashes now grant 200xp when scattered.
- Prior to release, these ashes were at times referred to as "Corrupt ashes" and "Smouldering ashes".
- Upon release, the ashes gave 140 Prayer experience when scattered, to be on par with other ashes and bones. Due to player complaints, this was changed to 200 Prayer experience. However, they are still not recommended for Prayer training due to their high cost driven by aggression potions.