Large rune pouch
|Sealed large rune pouch|
|Release||26 September 2016 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Equipable||Yes, see Trivia|
|A large pouch for storing runes.|
|Exchange||15,171,649 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The large rune pouch is an item which is created from 100 magical threads, which are obtained from runecrafting in the Abyss. The pouch requires level 90 Runecrafting to make, and is initially sealed; it is unsealed upon use, but is sealed again if all runes are removed. Only the sealed version is available on the Grand Exchange.
Players can store up to 16,000 each of three unique runes inside the pouch. While stored in the pouch, runes will be consumed as if they are in the player's inventory for the purpose of casting spells. Unlike the Wicked pouch, the large rune pouch does not degrade from use and can be used in the Wilderness.
When a player has fewer than 500 runes of a certain type remaining in their large rune pouch, the following warning message appears in the chat box:
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Damage||? (edit)||-||Damage reduction|
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Style||? (edit)||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|10,000 XP||-||3 (1.8s)||15,171,649|
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Sealed large rune pouch (black)||15,187,496||15,847|
|Sealed large rune pouch (blue)||15,913,421||739,527|
|Sealed large rune pouch (green)||15,632,654||460,277|
|Sealed large rune pouch (orange)||17,399,570||2,227,201|
|Sealed large rune pouch (pink)||17,317,664||2,146,015|
|Sealed large rune pouch (purple)||15,790,369||618,423|
|Sealed large rune pouch (red)||15,873,259||697,207|
|Sealed large rune pouch (yellow)||16,292,989||1,119,103|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 27 January 2020 (Update):
- Retrieving runes from the large yellow rune pouch no longer equips the item from within the bank interface.
- update 11 March 2019 (Update):
- Rune Pouches can now be crafted from materials found in the Abyss.
- Removed from Mandrith's shop.
- patch 5 November 2018 (Update):
- Large rune pouches now have a Lv66 Magic requirement to use.
- It is once again possible to equip large rune pouches via the bank interface.
- Players can no longer take rune pouches into Barbarian Assault.
- patch 8 January 2018 (Update):
- It is now possible to withdraw runes in a rune pouch when the same kind of rune is already in the player's (full) backpack.
- patch 23 October 2017 (Update):
- patch 11 September 2017 (Update):
- Adding a rune which has previously been deleted from a rune pouch will now work correctly.
- patch 31 July 2017 (Update):
- A disconnect when trying to enter a boss instance with an inactive rune pouch has been fixed.
- patch 17 July 2017 (Update):
- Players now receive a warning message if a player has less than 500 runes in a rune pouch or less than 100 ammo in a Tirannwn quiver when starting a bossing instance.
- Messages that mentioned 'less than 500 runes' or 'less than 60 minutes of charge' have been tweaked to now say 'fewer than'.
- patch 22 May 2017 (Update):
- Attempting to withdraw from an inactive runepouch no longer causes a disconnect.
- patch 6 February 2017 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to store 2 of the same rune type in a rune pouch.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Sealed large rune pouch can be wielded if you retrieve the runes while you have the pouch equipped.
- The item value of the pouch varies, depending on which runes are stored. The pouch takes the value of the runes, even runes that are always kept (Air, Water, Earth, Fire, Mind, and Body runes), which adds additional death costs.
Bounty Hunter (removed)