Not to be confused with Gull
Seagulls are small birds commonly found on Port Sarim. Their low max hit and life points make them a prime target for beginners.
Seagulls are also a good way to start training prayer or money making, as their drop of bones can easily be deposited at the Entrana Monk's deposit box to be sold or buried later.
The seagulls are a fairly unusual race and play major roles in the pirate quest series. In order to communicate with the seagulls, a moderately high Summoning level is required to understand what they are saying. The primary seagulls encountered in the quest have titles of nobility (e.g Count Ludwig Koppenploppen and Baron von Hattenkrapper). Seagulls also have standards of their own similar to humans.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
- Guardian of the Realm ( 0) – Obtained a collection of unique drops from Slayer monsters located within Asgarnia & Misthalin.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 14 October 2019 (Update):
- Seagulls now have the correct sound.
- patch 1 November 2014 (Update):
- Seagulls no longer fly through the ground next to Taverley Bank.
- On 1 April 2009, Mod Emilee said: "Seagulls have now been added to the Hunter skill and can be found along some coastlines. You'll need to wave your butterfly net in a gullible fashion to catch these birds". This was part of the 2009 April Fools day pranks. A week later, Jagex claimed to have removed them from the Hunter skill.