Scrimshaw of magic
|Scrimshaw of magic|
|Release||11 December 2012 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Adds 2% to magic accuracy. Lasts 3 hours.|
|Exchange||2,718,973 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The scrimshaw of magic is an item that can be made within a Player-owned port workshop once all 4 scroll pieces of the scrimshaw have been obtained. It requires level 95 Fletching to create and 85 Magic to equip.
The scrimshaw can be activated on and off for a total of 3 hours after which it degrades to dust.
This scrimshaw raises accuracy with magic attacks by 2% when activated.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|4,000 XP||-||3 (1.8s)||2,718,973|
|Must be performed at the Scrimshaw Crafter|
|Must have unlocked the relevant eastern scroll|
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 29 March 2016 (Update):
- Reclaiming a fully charged non-superior scrimshaw from a gravestone will no longer cause it to vanish.
- patch 29 September 2014 (Update):
- Scrimshaws of Ranging and Magic now provide accuracy bonuses to their relevant combat style instead of their previously underwhelming damage bonus.
- ninja 7 January 2014 (Update):
- The scrimshaw deactivate timer option can now be used 10 seconds after activation, down from 30 seconds.
- ninja 17 December 2013 (Update):
- A new activation animation has been added for scrimshaws.
- Players can now combine semi-used scrimshaws.