Scrimshaw of attack
|Scrimshaw of attack|
|Release||11 December 2012 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Adds 2% to melee accuracy. Lasts 3 hours.|
|Exchange||1,489,525 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The scrimshaw of attack is an item that can be made within a Player-owned port workshop once all 4 scroll pieces of the scrimshaw have been obtained. It requires level 95 Fletching to create and 85 Attack to equip.
The scrimshaw can be activated on and off for a total of 3 hours after which it degrades to dust.
This scrimshaw raises accuracy with melee attacks by 2% when activated.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|4,000 XP||-||3 (1.8s)||1,489,525|
|Must be performed at the Scrimshaw Crafter|
|Must have unlocked the relevant eastern scroll|
Equipment bonuses[edit | edit source]
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Style||? (edit)||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 29 March 2016 (Update):
- Reclaiming a fully charged non-superior scrimshaw from a gravestone will no longer cause it to vanish.
- patch 29 September 2014 (Update):
- Scrimshaws of Strength have been renamed to Scrimshaws of Attack and now require an Attack level of 85 rather than Strength. These, as well as the Scrimshaws of Ranging and Magic now provide accuracy bonuses to their relevant combat style instead of their previously underwhelming damage bonus.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The scrimshaw of attack used to be called "scrimshaw of strength" originally and it required 85 Strength instead of Attack. It was changed to the current version on 29 September 2014.