Scrimshaw of vampyrism
|Scrimshaw of vampyrism|
|Release||11 December 2012 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Backpack||Wear, Check charges|
|Equipped||Activate/Deactivate, Check charges|
|For every successful melee attack, this scrimshaw absorbs a small amount of the enemy's health, giving it to the scrimshaw bearer. Lasts 3 hours.|
|Exchange||6,565,665 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The scrimshaw of vampyrism is available from the Player-owned ports minigame. It can be made in the Player-owned ports workshop at 92 Fletching with 10 ancient bones after all 4 scroll pieces have been obtained. It requires 80 Strength to wield.
The scrimshaw can be activated on and off for a total of 3 hours after which it degrades to dust.
The description in the Captain's Log is as follows: Steal life from enemies with every melee hit.
When worn and activated, one life point is restored for every 20 points of damage dealt, which equals to 5% of damage done. The effect will stack with the Vampyrism aura and Soul Split. This effect will only work with melee attacks. The scrimshaw has a cap of 200 life points healed per hit.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|4,000 XP||-||3 (1.8s)||6,565,665|
|Must be performed at the Scrimshaw Crafter|
|Must have unlocked the relevant eastern scroll|
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 29 March 2016 (Update):
- Reclaiming a fully charged non-superior scrimshaw from a gravestone will no longer cause it to vanish.
- ninja 7 January 2014 (Update):
- The scrimshaw deactivate timer option can now be used 10 seconds after activation, down from 30 seconds.
- ninja 17 December 2013 (Update):
- A new activation animation has been added for scrimshaws.
- Players can now combine semi-used scrimshaws.