|Release date||12 April 2011 (Update)|
|Examine||This prim-looking fellow is a useful contact for anyone interested in clans.|
|Infobox • (multi) • Talk page|
You have to talk to him to start your clan. He will then give you a scroll which you need to use on other people to invite them to your clan. You need to have at least four other people to start your clan by going back to him and telling him you have a full list. You can then enter your clan name, and your clan is created.
After you start your clan the scribe gives out vexilla to clan members for them to plant in the ground to show off the clan they are in.
If you ask the Captain of the Guard about clans, he will send you to the Scribe. The Scribe gives you all the information you need about clans. Except information about Rated Clan Wars, the Sergeant-at-Arms will help you with that.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 August 2014 (Update):
- Dialogue on the Clan Scribe has been revised for clarity.
- Cutscenes explaining how to create a clan and the benefits of being in a clan have been added to the Clan Scribe.
- Interactions on the clan portal have been improved, mostly to direct players who aren't in a clan to the Clan Scribe.
- The Clan Scribe has been added to the Choose Your Path interface as a Skiller task.
- patch 13 August 2013 (Update):
- Players will now receive a confirmation warning before a clan name change is processed.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
|Website features||Clan Hiscores • Clan Home • Clan Forums|
|In-game features||Clan Chat • Clan Settings • Clan cloak • Battlefield cape (blue • neutral • red) • Clan vexillum • Clan jobs • Clan Citadels • Clan Admin Messages|
|Clan Camp||Captain of the Guard • Clan charter • Clan meeting tent • Scribe • Sergeant-at-Arms • Clan noticeboard|
|Rated Clan Wars||Rcw badge • Rcw rules|