Scoreboard (Sliske's Scoreboard)
|Release||8 February 2016 (Update)|
|Quest||Sliske quest series|
|Actions||• Check score|
|Examine||Sliske's Scoreboard. Who will die next?|
|doc • Talk page|
The God Scoreboard was a giant scoreboard resembling a darker version of the Sword of Edicts, located in the middle of the Grand Exchange in Varrock. It was created by Sliske in order to get the people of Gielinor talking about his game, which had progressed slowly since its announcement at his Grand Ascendency. The scoreboard updated with relevant god kills throughout the release of the quests involved in the Sliske quest series.
The scoreboard featured various masks each representing a god (along with Vorago under The Godless banner, Sliske himself and the World guardian). They were displayed from first downwards, with dead god's masks scattered on the floor. If a player checked the scoreboard, they could see a detailed breakdown of each god's kills, wins, and losses. Originally the score was kept on the most kill, but was later change into wins, with god kills being the highest score total. Only those that were invited to Sliske's End game featured on the Scoreboard, kills of and significant victories against uninvited gods were still counted.
The scoreboard, along with the Sliskelion pieces, were removed with the release of Sliske's Endgame.
Prior to its removal, the scores were as follows (as of Children of Mah):
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 28 November 2016 (Update):
- Sliske's Scoreboard now displays the correct god kills depending on the choices made.
- update 8 February 2016 (Update):
- Sliske's Scoreboard has been added to the game in the middle of the Grand Exchange, replacing the fountain there.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Similar to the Sword of Edicts, after which it's modelled, the scoreboard also had runes, which said "Misbehave". The Sword of Edicts inscription says "Behave". The runes on both the sword and scoreboard are medieval runes that were used in the 12th through 15th centuries.
- Guthix and V were not listed on the scoreboard, despite being killed by Sliske and Sakirth (or Tarshak) respectively, though their masks appeared on the ground. Similarly, Sakirth was not listed for his killing of V, though Sliske's killing of Guthix was recorded.
- Tuska and Bandos were previously on the Scoreboard, but were removed after the completion of Nomad's Elegy.
- Despite not being part of the Godless, Vorago was still labelled under their banner in the scoreboard because he was aligned with them at the time of the third World event Tuska Comes.
- Due to the lack of space on the Scoreboard not all the names were listed, though they were still taken into account.
References[edit | edit source]
|Part 3 of the Sliske quest series|
|Part 5 of the Sliske quest series|