This article is about minigame scoreboards. For Sliske's scoreboard, see God Scoreboard.
|Object ID||? (edit)|
|doc • Talk page|
Scoreboards are interactive scenery which feature the results from certain minigames and activities. They show things like players' names and combat levels for the last 50 games played on that world and scores in a particular minigame.
List of scoreboards[edit | edit source]
- The Duel Arena has two, one by the entrance to the arena and one by the hospital.
- Fist of Guthix has three, lined along the south side of the lobby, which additionally show the number of charges collected.
- The Dominion Tower has one on the east side of the lobby which show the top scores reached in either climber or endurance mode of a particular world.
- The Balthazar Beauregard's Big Top Bonanza will have a scoreboard on the Ticket vendor.
- Castle Wars has two in the lobby that show the amount of wins for both Zamorak and Saradomin.