|Scentless potion (1)|
|Release||24 November 2010 (Update)|
|Backpack||Drink, Empty, Drop|
|1 dose of scentless potion.|
|Exchange||335 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The scentless potion is made using a juju vial of water, a clean argway herb and a shadow vine (obtained from the shadow jadinko, which require 71 Hunter to catch). These are all found in the Herblore Habitat. Making a Scentless potion requires level 59 Herblore and gives 135 experience. A guide to make this potion from scratch can be found here.
While under the influence of the potion, every trap the player sets is rendered as if it had been smoked with a torch.
Each dose of potion lasts for 6 minutes. Players get a notice in the chat box when the potion's effect is about to wear off (about 35 seconds before) and also when it wears off.
Perfect juju agility potions can be made by the addition of harmony moss to a 3-dose vial of scentless potion. It induces a 1 hour long effect that has a chance of inducing the spawning of shortcuts or light creatures when completing a lap of the Hefin Agility Course.
Price per dose[edit | edit source]
|Item||GE price||Price per dose||Price per dose|
(Excluding vial / flask)
|Scentless potion (1)||335||335||333|
|Scentless potion (2)||698||349||348|
|Scentless potion (3)||11,830||3,943||3,943|
|Scentless potion (4)||14,457||3,614||3,614|
|Scentless flask (6)||45,624||7,604||5,200|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|135 XP||-||2 (1.2s) / 1 (0.6s) [recipe 1]||11,830|
|Argway potion (unf)||1||1,652||1,652|
- ^ When mixing a single potion
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Perfect juju agility potion (3)||10,902|
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
To make the Juju Scentless potion without fully understanding all of the complexities of Herblore Habitat, follow this guide.
- Bring around 1,000 coins to Herblore Habitat, plus 57,000 coins if you do not have 57 construction or know someone with 57. This can be assisted and the payment avoided.
- From Papa Mambo located in the northern section of the area, purchase a red blossom seed and 3-4 marasamaw plant traps. If your tool leprechaun does not have a seed dibber and a spade, purchase these as well.
- Plant the Red blossom seed in the flower patch of the centre camp. This will cause common jadinkos to spawn in the northern area.
- Trap common jadinkos with the marasamaw plant traps until you have obtained Argway seeds. As these drops are random you may have to trap more than 500 of them, be prepared. Alternatively the seeds may be purchased from Papa Mambo for 10,000 coins each. He has a stock of 2.
- Once obtained, plant the Argway seed in the herb patch (a second herb patch is available to the east by crossing the large vine hanging over the water) and construct an Abandoned house in the construction spot. If you harvested your red blossom, you will need to plant another. This will attract shadow jadinkos to the southern area of the activity. These are caught by tracking them with and using a noose wand. Each one captured will give the player a shadow vine.
The argway herbs will grow in the normal amount of herb growth time (~70 minutes). The camps are accessed by climbing over a large vine that separates them from each other.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 17 November 2014 (Update):
- An issue with the juju hunter, fishing and scentless potions - which cancelled their effects - has been fixed.
|Perfect juju potions|
|Witchdoctor camouflage gear|