Sarah (Meeting History)
|Release date||5 August 2008 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||Meeting History|
|Location(s)||The past (north of Ardougne)|
|Examine||Someone's little bundle of joy.|
|Infobox (multi) • Talk page|
Past A[edit | edit source]
In this past, Baby Sarah had a mysterious illness which made her cry all the time. After being given a bowl of milk, honey and guam, Baby Sarah is able to sleep soundly.
Past B[edit | edit source]
In the "Past B", a grown-up Sarah states that she had a cough for her whole life, and that she requires a remedy drink of ground guam, honey, and milk to fix it. She also seems unhappy for some reason.
After completing the Meeting History quest, you can speak to Sarah and you'll find out that she is engaged to be married (she seems quite happy for this) to an explorer named Max.
Sarah is also the creator of Herblore. The idea to call her new practice Herblore came from the player, which created a paradox as there is nobody who originally came up with the idea of calling it Herblore.
Family[edit | edit source]
|Laura †||Roger †|
|Jack †||Sarah †||Max †|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- Sarah from the Making History quest no longer stretches when standing.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before the player cures Baby Sarah, adult Sarah coughs while mentioning her condition, but talks normally when the player asks about trees.
- After the quest, Sarah starts learning about the uses of herbs and decides to call this Herblore after the player suggests so. Note: Herblore used to be called "Herblaw" (and still is in RuneScape Classic), so this quest seems to ignore that part of history.
- If visiting past B after the quest the player assists her in deciding the name for Herblore, after the name is decided the character asks for it to be named [character name]lore.
- Baby Sarah was the first (human) baby in RuneScape.
|Part 2 of the Enchanted key quest series|