Saradominist token is a term that can refer to pocket slot items received by supporting Saradomin during the Battle of Lumbridge world event. It is the counterpart of the Zamorakian token.
When lost during the Battle, it could be reclaimed from the Recruitment Officer. After the battle, the tokens could no longer be reclaimed, until the update of 13 November 2013. The token can now be reclaimed by talking to the Saradominist preacher behind Lumbridge Castle. The token will be given to you after closing the chat dialogue box.
The token has a teleport option that allowed the player to teleport to centre of the Lumbridge crater for free, 10 times per day. This teleport was a popular choice in PvP for a number of reasons:
- The teleport will work up to level 30 Wilderness.
- The token is lost on death, but can be reclaimed for free.
- The pocket slot is often unused in PvP, making it an efficient slot for a teleport item.
- It's possible to put the token on your actionbar and bind a key to it. Since the teleport option is the first option on the token, pressing the key will activate it without any delay.
The combination of these properties make the token very valuable in PvP. It is commonly used as a 'panic button' to get out of messy situations.
However as of 5 September 2020, the token's charges no longer reset. The four world event tokens (Armadylean token, Bandosian token, Saradominist token, and Zamorakian token) now share the maximum total of 10 charges which do not replenish.
- Previously, the token would teleport the player to the Saradominist camp at the Lumbridge crater.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
patch Unknown date (Update):
- World Event 1 token's charges no longer reset.
- patch 13 January 2020 (Update):
- Using a World Event 1 token will no longer teleport players inside a rock during the Bonfire Festival.
- patch 10 September 2013 (Update):
- Players can no longer use the Battle of Lumbridge token emote if they are already performing another emote.