The Saradominist prideleaders are very powerful lion-like creatures that are summoned to fight at the Battle of Lumbridge by Saradomin, the God of Order. They have a 25% chance of spawning in the place of a normal troop and each time one spawns, there's a 25% chance of another spawning with it. The prideleader deals 200% more damage than normal units, has 200% more life points, and has an AoE stun attack against other players. These creatures drop 3 times the amount of tears displayed on the player's multiplier. In combat, they use ranged attacks when at a distance, or even sometimes close range where melee would be possible; naturally, they may just resort to melee attacks at close range as well. After an update, killing the Saradominist prideleader awards combat experience.
A prideleader has spawned
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 25 September 2013 (Update):
- Saradominist prideleaders and Zamorakian butcher demons now give combat XP when killed.
- During the voting, it is stated that Saradominist prideleaders deal 200% more damage than normal units, have 200% more life points and have an AoE stun attack against other players. However, they actually have 750% more health (before the normal units have their health reduced upon being attacked by players), deal only comparable damage, and have not been observed to stun players.
- They can stun Zamorakian sentries, who are normally immune to stun.
- The Saradominist prideleader, along with the Shaikahan and Growler, is among the few lion-like creatures that are in existence in RuneScape.