|Release||3 January 2013 (Update)|
|A holy man wearing ancient clothing.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|22 / 15 / 7|
6 ticks (3.6s)
|Not immune||Not immune||Not immune||Not immune|
|Links||bestiary • MRND|
|FAQ • doc|
A Saradominist magister is a possible foe in the God Statues Distraction and Diversion if any statue different than Commander Zilyana is built at the Lumbridge statue spot. Even though he scales according to a players combat level he is quite easy to defeat if you bring a decent weapon. The fight is instanced. Food is not necessary if you can kill him quickly.
Drops[edit | edit source]
|Item||Quantity||Rarity||GE Price||High Alch|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 28 September 2020 (Update):
- patch 12 March 2013 (Update):
- Saradmonist magisters’ chatheads now appear correctly in the Combat Interface.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The magister is visually identical to Saradomin priests, shares the same examine text.
- "Magister" means "teacher" in Latin.