The Saradomin staff is a type of God staff obtained after completing the Mage Arena minigame. Like the other God staves, this staff requires level 60 Magic to acquire and therefore wield.
To get it, you must defeat Kolodion the mage in all of his different forms. Either speak to the Chamber guardian after worshiping the statue of Saradomin or buy one from the Chamber guardian for 80,000 coins.
The Saradomin staff has a special attack which may be used after the Divine Storm spell has been cast at least 100 times on the mages in the Mage Arena.
The Wise Old Man holding a Saradomin staff.
The Wise Old Man of Draynor Village has a Saradomin staff that he uses in combat; it can be seen leaning in the corner of his house, and he wields it during Swan Song and Love Story. He also used it to cast Saradomin Strike on victims and bankers during the Draynor Bank Robbery.
Neither the God staves nor the God capes have any effect whatsoever on Divine Storm.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
The Saradomin staff's special attack, Saradomin Strike
The Saradomin staff's special attack is Saradomin Strike. It costs 25% adrenaline and on a successful hit, it deals 140%-300% ability damage and lowers the target's Prayer points. In order to unlock and use this special attack, the Divine Storm spell must be cast 100 times on the mages inside the Mage Arena.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 27 January 2020 (Update):
- Special attacks from the God Staves will no longer visually stall you when moving after casting.
patch 4 January 2016 (Update):
- Players can now unlock all of the god staff specials if they only unlocked some before the Evolution of Combat update.
- patch 27 October 2014 (Update):
- God staves will now turn into coins when their carrier is killed in PvP.
- patch 7 July 2014 (Update):
- God staves now show the correct Magic level to wield them.
- patch 30 April 2013 (Update):
- God staves are now long enough when used in a combat stance.
- When examined at the Wise Old Man's house, the examine is "A staff as used by Saradominist magi."
- Before the arrival of the Evolution of Combat, this staff was used to cast Saradomin Strike spell, but this was removed from the game and replaced with the Divine Storm spell. With the release of Legacy Mode, the spell has returned as the weapon's special attack.