A sapphire is a cut blue gem used in Crafting and Fletching. An uncut sapphire can be crafted into a sapphire by a player with level 20 Crafting, granting 50 Crafting experience. Uncut sapphires can be obtained randomly from sedimentary or igneous geodes, dropped as loot from defeating monsters, and may by rewarded as a prize from various Distractions and Diversions. There is a sapphire spawn in level 46 Wilderness.
At level 56 Fletching, players can craft a sapphire into 12 sapphire bolt tips, granting 4 Fletching experience.
|50 XP||-||1 (0.6s) ||443|
| Crafting level||20|
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
Sapphires can be forged in a furnace with a gold bar and the appropriate mould to produce the following jewellery, which can then be enchanted to perform specific uses.
- ^ Assumes all items are bought on the Grand Exchange.
- ^ Assumes all items are bought on the Grand Exchange. Also assumes a water staff is not used.
- ^ Assumes a water staff is used.
- ^ a b Includes the price of a ball of wool.
- ^ a b Assumes 12 mithril bolts are bought.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
I Am Inevitable ( 25) – Try to repower the war golem arm at Stormguard.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- Prior to the introduction of Grand Exchange the examine text on uncut stones read: "This would be worth more if it was cut." This description no longer matched the actual trading value of the gem, and thus this was later changed.