Sani Piliu was one of the members of the Myreque and, at the time of her death, was the only female member. When she was nine, her family was slain by a vampyre, and spent time working for other people in order to survive. One day, she bumped into Veliaf Hurtz in the Hair of the Dog tavern and signed up to the Myreque, hoping to avenge her family and escape west of the River Salve. Amongst her skills was the ability to read people's auras, something which is considered strange and shady. She dyed her hair blue using crushed pointed blamish blue shells.
She was present at the Myreque's base in the Hollows when an adventurer sought them out to deliver weapons. When Vanstrom Klause attacked, she unfortunately met the same fate as her parents when he killed her and Harold Evans. Later, the adventurer and Veliaf built a memorial statue to her. Her severed head appeared during a hallucination during River of Blood, lamenting how she hadn't expected to survive as long as she did and that she thought she'd be the first to die.
Sani is murdered by Vanstrom Klause.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ^ Cyreg Paddlehorn, "In Search of the Myreque", RuneScape. "She's the only female member of the Myreque. She's already proven herself with her agility and light fingers, if you know what I mean!"
- ^ Sani Piliu, "In Search of the Myreque", RuneScape. "I was about nine years old when my family was ripped to pieces by a vampyre attack."
- ^ Sani Piliu, "In Search of the Myreque", RuneScape. "Somehow I managed to get by, eking out a living wherever I could. People took pity on me, I earned food by helping people out. Before long I was quite adept at helping myself, other people appreciated my skills."
- ^ Sani Piliu, "In Search of the Myreque", RuneScape. "I bumped into Veliaf in Canifis. He saw that I would be an asset to the resistance so I joined. I want to fight back against those killers who took my family. One day I may even escape to the west across the Salve! Who knows?"
- ^ Sani Piliu, "In Search of the Myreque", RuneScape. "I sense a powerful aura... sorry that must seem really strange?"
- ^ Cyreg Paddlehorn, "In Search of the Myreque", RuneScape. "There's Sani Piliu, she's a lovely girl, though a bit shady if yo know what I mean."
- ^ Veliaf Hurtz, "In Memory of the Myreque", RuneScape. "You know how Sani used to dye her hair? Crushed blamish blue shells - the pointy ones for preference. Bring one of those."