The sandy hand is the severed hand of Clarence, a deceased member of the Wizards' Guild. Clarence was killed by Sandy, who dismembered his corpse and hid his hand in the Yanille sandpit. Bert discovered the hand and began panicking, causing a nearby adventurer to investigate The Hand in the Sand. It needs to be turned into Zavistic Rarve, Clarence's teacher, along with the rest of Clarence's body as part of the One Foot in the Grave miniquest.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 22 August 2016 (Update):
- Clarence's body parts can no longer be alchemised or disassembled. Let the poor wizard rest in pieces.
- ninja 15 February 2016 (Update):
- The loot beam value has been changed from 50,000 to 50,001 coins for Clarence's body parts.
- ninja 14 December 2015 (Update):
- Added a lootbeam value of 50,000 coins.