A sandpit is a piece of interactive scenery which players can extract sand from using buckets, creating buckets of sand. Sandpits are located in Dorgesh-Kaan, Entrana, Yanille, Rellekka, Zanaris, and Prifddinas. They're marked on the world map with this icon:
Sandpits are owned by the Sandy's Sand Corp.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- The nearest bank to a sandpit is in Prifddinas (10 steps, about 3 seconds), west Zanaris (about 4 minimap lengths), and east Yanille (5 minimap lengths).
- The sandpit in southern Dorgesh-Kaan is about 30 seconds away from the bank in the northern part of the city.
- In Rellekka, after completing the easy Fremennik achievements, Peer the Seer will deposit items for you.
- There are no banks in Entrana. The nearest bank is the bank deposit box on the pier next to the ship that takes you to Entrana. After completing Enlightened Journey, the player can take a hot air balloon from Castle Wars to Entrana, collect sand, then return to the Castle Wars bank with a ring of duelling.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 12 December 2016 (Update):
- A 'Nothing interesting happens' message that appears incorrectly when you use empty bucket on the sandpit in Yanille has been removed.