|Release date||10 October 2016 (Update)|
|Actions||Talk to, Examine|
|Examine||Salmon Max's fish-wife.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Salmon Ella is a castaway. She can be found after the player finds the message in a bottle on Goshima and travels to Agar Atoll. She is a salmonite and believes that Agar Atoll holds the legendary invisible salmon.
The message in a bottle to locate this castaway was last visible 1 day ago on 2 July. It will be visible again in 9 days on 12 July. (wrong?) Once a message in a bottle is found and when a player has walked near its spawn location when it was visible it will always be visible, unless the message in the bottle or its treasure map is in the player's bank or inventory.
She claims that she is the wife of Salmon Max. However, Max states that they only dated for a month and split as she wouldn't stop raving about invisible salmon, which he believes are "an old wife's tale". He left her stranded on Agar Atoll, telling her that he was fetching supplies.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Works[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Her name is a play on Salmonella, a bacteria that causes food poisoning.
- If the player has purchased the baitless fishing perk from the Prawnbroker, they will mention it when talking to her about fishing the invisible salmon.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Salmon Max, RuneScape. "I only dated her for a month, but she's convinced I married her."
- ^ Salmon Max, RuneScape. "Invisible salmon? What do you think? They're nothing but an old wife's tale."
- ^ Salmon Ella, RuneScape. "Oh, I'm not marooned, dearie. I'm staying here to keep an eye on our claim. Max popped back to Waiko with our boat to get supplies. I'm sure he'll be back any minute."
|Message in a bottle|