|Release||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||3,000 coins|
|Low alch||2,000 coins|
|On death||Always a safe death|
|Bow ammunition. (Tier 11)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Sagittarian arrows are Tier 11 arrows and can be used if the player has 99 Ranged and with any bow in Dungeoneering. These arrows are recommended to use in conjunction with the Hexhunter bow or the Sagittarian short or long bows. The only way to obtain these arrows is from the bosses Sagittare or the Skeletal Trio.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 7 September 2010 (Update):
- Ranging skill guide referred to primal arrows rather than Sagittarian arrows.
- patch 13 May 2010 (Update):
- Increased the Ranged strength of poisoned sagittarian arrows to match the normal version.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Previously, it was popular to bind these arrows even without 99 Ranged (not required to get them as a drop), as they could be alchemized for a high amount of coins, giving players a large starting fund in every dungeon. This is no longer possible as bound arrows can no longer be alchemized.
Dungeoneering ranged weapons