A Player using the Zamorakian token emote.
The rune Zamorakian token was the second-highest tier Zamorakian token gained when a player with a Gold Zamorakian token obtained 6,000 renown in the Battle of Lumbridge. It is a pocket slot equipable item obtained from the Zamorakian recruitment officer when joining the Zamorak forces in the Battle of Lumbridge. It enables the player to purchase several items from the Zamorakian quartermaster, using Renown. Once the player earns 10,500 Renown, it becomes the Dragon Zamorakian token. Upon unlocking the rune Zamorakian token Moia will have extra dialogue for you. This item provides protection in the God Wars Dungeon and will make bandits aggressive.
When lost, it can be reclaimed from the Saradominist preacher behind Lumbridge Castle.
It provided the following bonuses during the Battle of Lumbridge:
- Increases the amount of divine tears dropped (1 in 10 chance).
- Reduces the damage the player received from enemy units by 5%.
- Increases damage to enemy units by 5%.
- The experience modifier of this token for skilling in the battle crater is 2.0.
The token also comes with an emote (players must have the token equipped to do the emote).
- On 2 September 2013, the start of the seventh week of the battle, the experience modifier of the rune token was increased from 1.6 to 1.8. It was again increased to 2.0 on 23 September 2013, at the start of the tenth week.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- 23 August 2021 (Update):
- Renamed from "Runite Zamorakian Token" to "Rune Zamorakian Token".
- patch 13 January 2020 (Update):
- Using a World Event 1 token will no longer teleport players inside a rock during the Bonfire Festival.
- patch 10 September 2013 (Update):
- Players can no longer use the Battle of Lumbridge token emote if they are already performing another emote.