Runecrafter robes are a reward from The Great Orb Project, come in three colours, and include a hat, gloves, robe, and skirt. All Runecrafting items cost 1000 runecrafting guild tokens a piece. There are no requirements to wear the robes, besides 50 Runecrafting which is needed to enter the Runecrafting Guild and play the minigame. Alternatively they can be bought in Stanley Limelight Traders shop for 135 thaler per set, thus bypassing the runecrafting requirement. They provide no combat bonuses and are worn for cosmetic purposes. All three sets can be stored in a magic wardrobe.
A player wearing Green Runecrafter robes.
A player wearing Blue Runecrafter robes.
A player wearing yellow Runecrafter robes.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 20 September 2021 (Update):
- The player is now able to store Runecrafter Robes in the Magic Wardrobe with either type of Runecrafter Hat (goggles or no goggles) located in their Backpack.
- patch 31 August 2011 (Update):
- These robes no longer stretch when resting.
- patch 13 May 2010 (Update):
- Resolved an issue with runecrafter clothing and crossbows.
- Runecrafter robes were the best robes available to free to play players in terms of magic attack and defence, but with the Evolution of Combat the robes had all their combat bonuses removed, making them essentially cosmetic gear.
- They also offered a slightly faster bonus in the minigame.