|Release||19 February 2007 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|High alch||60 coins|
|Low alch||40 coins|
|I can keep my grub in here!|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
When full, the food contained heal a total of up to 1449 life points. It takes multiple bites to consume the food, but it is much cheaper than most food that heals a similar amount.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
To force an update of this list, click.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see( ).
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 22 August 2016 (Update):
- The Tower of Life satchels (all colours) can now be equipped directly from the bank.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Contrary to its name, the Satchel cannot be made from a rune bar, nor does it provide any bonuses. The "Rune" may instead refer to its shade of colour, rather than the material it's made of.
- Multiple satchels of the same type do not stack in the bank.
- Satchels were once tradeable among players. However, with the introduction of the Grand Exchange, they became untradeable. When satchels were tradeable, they were commonly used to trade Triangle sandwiches, which were untradeable.
- Satchels could be used to smuggle food into Castle Wars for a short period of time before the glitch was fixed.
|Tower of Life|