Rune satchels are a drop from Newtroosts in the Creature Creation activity. It holds a banana, cake and triangle sandwich. While worn, it enhances the beckon emote.
When full, the food contained heal a total of up to 1449 life points. It takes multiple bites to consume the food, but it is much cheaper than most food that heals a similar amount.
A player performing the beckon emote while holding a satchel.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 22 August 2016 (Update):
- The Tower of Life satchels (all colours) can now be equipped directly from the bank.
- patch 28 September 2015 (Update):
- Satchels now defy gravity a little less.
- Contrary to its name, the Satchel cannot be made from a rune bar, nor does it provide any bonuses. The "Rune" may instead refer to its shade of colour, rather than the material it's made of.
- Multiple satchels of the same type do not stack in the bank.
- Satchels were once tradeable among players. However, with the introduction of the Grand Exchange, they became untradeable. When satchels were tradeable, they were commonly used to trade Triangle sandwiches, which were untradeable.
- Satchels could be used to smuggle food into Castle Wars for a short period of time before the glitch was fixed.