This article is about the treasure trail item. For the God Wars Dungeon item, see Armadyl chainskirt
The rune plateskirt (Armadyl) or Armadyl plateskirt is a decorated rune plateskirt that is affiliated with the god Armadyl. Sharing the same stats as the rune plateskirt, the rune plateskirt (Armadyl) also looks visually similar. Its appearance differs in that the skirt features an ornamental white trim around the symbol of Armadyl. The plateskirt requires 50 defence to wear and cannot be made using the smithing skill. Players can obtain a rune plateskirt (Armadyl) as a reward from completing a level 4 Treasure Trail.
This plateskirt is a constituent of the Armadyl armour set (sk) which consists of the following items: rune full helm (Armadyl), rune platebody (Armadyl), rune platelegs (Armadyl) or rune plateskirt (Armadyl) and rune kiteshield (Armadyl)—all of which are decorative versions of their respective rune armour counterparts. Players wielding any piece featured in this set of armour will cause followers of Armadyl to become unaggressive upon entering the God Wars Dungeon.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 26 June 2017 (Update):
- Armadyl plateskirt was renamed to "Rune plateskirt (Armadyl)"
- ninja 7 January 2014 (Update):
- Armadyl, Bandos and Zaros rune armours are now non-member items, to match the Saradomin, Guthix and Zamorak variants.
- patch 28 November 2011 (Update):
- Falconry no longer causes Armadyl plateskirts to stretch.
- patch 31 August 2011 (Update):
- Sitting while wearing this plateskirt no longer causes players’ knees to disappear.