Rune limbs are required to make a rune crossbow. They can be smithed from a rune bar at Smithing level 50, granting 240 experience. Rune crossbow limbs can be attached to a yew stock at Fletching level 69 with a hammer, granting 100 experience, to make an unstrung rune crossbow.
Rune limbs may be purchased from Hura's crossbow shop for 16,000 coins.
If making a rune crossbow, the profit/loss will be roughly 2,455 coins. If making an off-hand rune crossbow, the profit/loss will be roughly 2,618 coins. This does not include the cost of stock or string.
While wearing an Ardougne cloak 4, players have a 5% chance to make 2 rune limbs from 1 bar when smithing them on the anvil in Yanille.
|240 XP||-||60 (36s) [recipe 1]||7,741|
| Smithing level||50|
| Must be performed at an anvil|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
- No drop sources found. To force an update, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- After an update changed the in-game name of the runite bar to rune bar (to avoid confusion), this item held its original name. It was eventually changed to rune limbs with the Mining and Smithing rework.