Rune full helm
|Rune full helm|
|Release||13 August 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||1,000 coins|
|Low alch||667 coins|
|A rune full helm.|
|Exchange||6,487 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A rune full helm is tier 50 melee head armour. It requires level 50 Defence to wear.
It can be made at a forge and anvil using 2 rune bars, requiring 1,200 progress to complete, granting a total of 480 Smithing experience. It can be upgraded to a rune full helm + 1 with another 2 bars.
|Rune full helm||50||170.0||2||2|
|Rune full helm + 1||51||175.0||2||4|
|Rune full helm + 2||52||180.2||4||8|
|Rune full helm + 3||53||185.6||8||16|
It is identical to the rune med helm other than appearance.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 1%||PvP: 1.875%|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|480 XP||-||Varies [recipe 1]||6,487|
|Must be performed at an anvil|
There are many styles of the rune full helm. All of the following are obtained from the completion of level 3 or 4 clue scrolls:
- Rune full helm (t)
- Rune full helm (g)
- Gilded full helm
- Guthix full helm
- Zamorak full helm
- Saradomin full helm
- Bandos full helm
- Armadyl full helm
- Ancient full helm
- Rune helm (h1) to (h5)
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
| Rune armour stand|
|Rune full helm + 1||10,289|
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Scavvo's Rune Store||Champions' Guild||16,680||Coins||1|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Animated Rune Armour||81||1||Common|
|Casket (CS Week)||N/A||1||Common||N/A|
|Sandy Casket (red)||N/A||1||Unknown||N/A|
|Security casket (CS Week)||N/A||1||Common||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Melee armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||45.0%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 3 February 2020 (Update):
- Adjusted disassembly to give 4 materials per bar used in creating the item from scratch
- patch 29 September 2008 (Update):
- The range of items that one can lend to other players has been expanded. These include a small amount of newer Treasure Trail items as well as some old ones, dragon spears and most rune and granite armour and weapons.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is known as a Rune Large Helmet on RuneScape Classic.
- Before the Evolution of combat update the Rune Full helm required 40 defence to equip.
- Prior to an update on 4 June 2018, at level 30 Summoning, the rune full helm could be given to Pikkupstix to be enchanted to hold up to 60 Summoning scrolls.