Rune armoured boots
|Rune armoured boots|
|Release||26 January 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||500 coins|
|Low alch||333 coins|
|A pair of rune armoured boots.|
|Exchange||1,965 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Rune armoured boots are tier 50 melee footwear. They require level 50 Defence to wear.
They can be made at a forge and anvil using 1 rune bar, requiring 600 progress to complete, granting a total of 240 Smithing experience. They can be upgraded to rune armoured boots + 1 with another 1 bar.
|Rune armoured boots||50||42.5||1||1|
|Rune armoured boots + 1||51||43.7||1||2|
|Rune armoured boots + 2||52||45.0||2||4|
|Rune armoured boots + 3||53||46.4||4||8|
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 1%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|240 XP||-||60 (36s)||1,965|
|Must be performed at an anvil|
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Rune armoured boots + 1||11,158|
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Scavvo's Rune Store||Champions' Guild||8,340||Coins||1|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Melee armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||45.0%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 3 February 2020 (Update):
- Adjusted disassembly to give 4 materials per bar used in creating the item from scratch
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Rune boots were members-only until the 5 October 2015 update, when it was made possible for free-to-play to obtain them by trading with members.
- Rune boots were only available as a drop until the Mining and Smithing rework, where they were made smithable, and were renamed to armoured boots.