Rune bolts (unf) are rune bolts made from a single rune bar before a feather is added. Smithing unfinished rune bolts requires a Smithing level of 50 and 600 progress, and for each rune bar that player smiths they will get 50 unfinished rune bolts and 240 Smithing experience. To create rune bolts, a player must attach feathers to the unfinished bolts. Attaching feathers to each bolt requires a Fletching level of 69, granting 10 Fletching experience per bolt.
At current Grand Exchange prices, making 50 unfinished bolts out of a rune bar will earn the player 6,425 coins (26.77 coins per experience), without bonus experience.
Rune bolts (unf) ×50
|240 XP||-||60 (36s) [recipe 1]||10,000|
| Smithing level||50|
| Must be performed at an anvil|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 7 January 2019 (Update):
- Rune bolts (unf) are now free-to-play due to the Mining and Smithing rework.
- patch 8 February 2016 (Update):
- Rune bolts (unf) can now be disassembled.
- ninja 12 January 2015 (Update):
- There is now a left-click 'Feather' option on unfinished bolts.