The rune 2h crossbow is a two handed crossbow that requires a Ranged level of 50 to wield. It is the strongest two-handed crossbow available to non-members.
It shoots slower than the one-handed rune crossbow, and cannot be used with a shield or an off-hand weapon. To compensate, however, it has a base damage bonus, and therefore deals much more damage per hit, which in turn makes it more efficient. In addition, it grants access to abilities such as Dazing Shot, which otherwise cannot be used with one-handed crossbows. This makes it a superior alternative if defence is of no concern.
Rune 2h crossbow
| Fletching level||69|
|Runite crossbow (u)||1||8,614||8,614|
- No drop sources found. To force an update, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 28 January 2019 (Update):
- Rune 2h crossbows have been replaced on all droptables by tiny spiked rune salvage.
- ninja 14 August 2017 (Update):.
- Crossbows and bolts up to and including rune can now be equipped by free players (unless they are locked behind members content).