For some reason, the finish survey button re-directs me to the website of the company that owns the survey making tools (no, I did not click the advertisement a micrometer below it), and there wasn't any visable way to be re-directed back to this page and actually finish the survey. I'll just wait until that's sorted out before i try to do the survey again.16:09, November 26, 2010 (UTC)
Manipulation of the results[edit source]
I have been following the results of the vote for some time because I have an interest in which theme will win (because one of the submissions was mine). However in the last week option 3 has gone from about 150 votes to 344. I have concerns that someone has voted multiple times for option 3 to beat option 8 which was, at the time of last check, a clear winner. Look at the open ended comments. This poll is a sham! The results can not be trusted. -- Mercifull (Talk) 09:39, December 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Multiple votes by the same Ip will be removed.
09:39, December 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Current results from raw data (0=Keep same):
- There are 353 duplicated votes so far. Below are the results with duplicates removed, primary and unique IPs remain.
- The table below shows the results from ONLY duplicate IPs
- Now obviously there are going to be some duplicates from a person voting every couple of days or perhaps they forgot what they voted for, wanted to change their minds or perhaps the browser stalled?... but IP address 126.96.36.199 voted for option three 219 times in a row! I think it's pretty clear that someone has been trying to get option 3 to be the new theme through dubious means! -- Mercifull (Talk) 12:39, December 8, 2010 (UTC)