RuneScape talk:Events Team/Zamorak GWD (9 July 2011)/Archive
Good Luck[edit source]
Good Luck everyone! I am very excited to attend this event again, for those who remember last Zamorak GWD event. :) Qazwsx753421 09:02, July 4, 2011 (UTC)
Can there, at least once, be a GWD event that is 8:00PM or later EST? There has yet to be one and it would be nice to be accomadated once ;) [sorry if I sound a bit annoyed its just that I love the GWD events and I only got to attend 1 since it laster 4 hours, half of which took place during this time slot. 613angel 15:00, July 4, 2011 (UTC)
- This isn't the first time I have asked this and although I see other questions answered nobody every responds to me...if you aren't going to accomadate me just tell me so I don't keep posting this hoping you will --613angel 17:32, July 5, 2011 (UTC)
- For the nth time - we can't accommodate everyone and their random timezones. We are trying our best, and generally a 3pm CDT event accommodates most people. We try to have our events at different times. Next week, when we decide on an event, we'll try and get it to a later time for the late American users. 20:28, July 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry, I guess I missed the first n-1 (read: n minus 1) responses ;) 613angel 22:22, July 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Can i range there with my normal set up? i go every once in a while with ranged and different set up then suggested and inventory. So can I range there?
- yes, but you might want more defence and more food, as this can take hours, and please sign your posts--Qazwsx753421 05:33, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
Questions for event[edit source]
Are you supposed to get to the zammy room by 3:00 or do you also have to get 40 kc by then? Also If I am a few minutes late, am I still allowed to join? and Last Question: Should I bring d claws or bgs as spec weap?
This is my first wiki event and first gwd visit so please answer the questions clearly. Thank you
Liimujx 04:17, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Be on Trollheim by the time on the event page. You can get your killcount before that (which could be helpful to you) and just log in when we decide to proceed into the boss chamber, which will be a little while after the event starts & everyone is close to 40 kc. For your spec weapon - that's completely up to you. BGS could lower his defense but claws could deal a lot of damage. (: 04:21, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
world :)[edit source]
this is my first event :) just wondering what world will this be on to start off with as i can not see it anywhere? i know tere will be one chosen for the boss fight so is it any world then we just go to the boss world?
- Fixed. Let's meet on world 39 at first. People will have to hop to get their killcounts and such though. 19:29, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
- If it's full on world 39, just sit tight and wait for one of the team members to find another world. Then just hop from there. Your killcount will not be affected.
Hey, first time gwd, is it ok to use a split dragon-tooth necklace instead of a glory?