RuneScape talk:Events Team/Treasure Trail (5 Feb 2011)/Archive
Event Mod[edit source]
Event mods will play an integral role in this event, having to be online throughout in the right location giving out clues regularly. Someone trusted and active is preferable for this role. To sign up to be a mod simply sign below with your signature and in game name. 17:39, January 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Suggestion? All ET members online will have a position, and we'll fill in the remaining spots with trusted cc members. Idk, like t03 and stuff. Im sure we can find some people who wouldn't mind missing out on the prize. It's useless if people sign up and don't come on the day or if we get too many signups once it's advertised - [Pharos] iPhone Edit 16:28, January 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Swizzl3d 17:39, January 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Fergie_Angel 20:50, January 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Dr Murdock
- Flaysian 16:16, January 28, 2011 (UTC)
- --LiquidTalk 23:51, February 4, 2011 (UTC) If you need me, I'll be available.
lakew68- i'll be on
- Thank you all for showing interest in being in mods for the Treasure Trail event. At this time, however, we have enough people at our disposal to help with the event. If we need to reopen the mod-signup again sometime between now and the event, it will be posted on this talk page. Thanks, hope to see you at the event! 04:29, February 5, 2011 (UTC)
Would some of the event mods be in high level areas like the frost dragon dungeon or advanced agility courses?Atheist723 12:40, January 28, 2011 (UTC)
- "Requirements - The completion of some novice quests will be needed. A decent magic level would also be useful." - Says nothing about high-leveled content. (: 13:33, January 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Yup this clue scroll will take you all over the safe areas of Gielinor. 15:36, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
I'm willing to run a station if needed. I'm not 100% sure I'll be availible that day, but tell me if you need me and I can find out for sure.19:23, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
If necessary, i can be an event mod. In-game name is the same as this one - D4F7 PUNK
i would love to be an event mod.
I'd be happy to be an Event Mod... I can be on any time from 6pm that day to around 11pm... in-game name is Flaysian. Flaysian 19:03, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
Once the clue has been given in the clan chat do we still have to go to each clue? Or just the next step in the clue?(y u lock it) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Y u lock it (talk) on 22:19 February 3, 2011 (UTC).
- Clues will not be given in the clan chat, they will be given in public once you arrive to the next one. Yes you have to go to each clue, why wouldn't you? 22:20, February 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Are the people who singed up to be Event Mods going to be chosen at all? Flaysian 16:20, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
- This sign up was to give us an indication of how many people would offer to be a mod. If there were smaller numbers we would have to make special arrangements for people to stay up later/get up earlier to fill the spots. As it is, we should be fine. If you are online 1-2hrs before the event begins, there is a high chance you will chosen to be a mod and will then be filled in on the details/given your location reward. - [Pharos] iPhone Edit 16:37, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
i can only use quick chat. Will i be able to do the treasure trail???