RuneScape talk:Events Team/Saradomin GWD (10 Dec 2011)
You are not entitled to view the results of this poll before you have voted.
Just a quick question. How long do you guys think you're gonna stay there? I'm going on a rock climbing trip and I can go if you guys plan to stay after 8 PM (EST). I need to know because if so I need to get my agility to 70 before the 10th.
- Four hours? It's quite possible.. But if you got there 4 hours after it begins we would probably be wrapping up. 04:28, December 6, 2011 (UTC)
My Thoughts[edit source]
it was a fun event although i died 2 times (being the lowest lvl there that i saw). I think it was well orginised, and most of us got something out of it. all in all, it was a fun event, and i will be sure to come to the next one
ps. if someone could please be so kind to fetch the contents at my grave and return them, i would be thankful for that, i just dont have any armour/money/food to go for another 40 KC Wer den König nicht ehrt, ist nicht Lebenswert. 23:59, December 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I have a few of your things. Thegunk1 02:10, December 11, 2011 (UTC)
- I returned you your dragon platelegs, both sets of dragon boots, Ring of wealth and helmet of neitiznot last night at around 4am as requested. 13:50, December 11, 2011 (UTC)
6 Hours 30 minutes[edit source]
We hung on for 6 hours 30 minutes to witness 5 godsword shard splits, 3 dragon dagger splits and 1 Saradomin sword split right at the death of the event. I really enjoyed the event and I hope this is shortlisted for an upcoming one ASAP!13:48, December 11, 2011 (UTC)
Would I survive?[edit source]
If you were to do it again would you recommend a level 91 coming?
I have 75 attack 72 strength and 70 def only 50 range or something like that and 72 magic. I have most, if not all the items that you recommend on the page for a GWD boss fight, however, I have never been before so would be merely a pain if I were to die all the time =/
I am not very confident at doing large boss fights like these but I if someone says I have the stats, I'll give it a shot.
- I went and i'm only 97 combat with 74 att and str with 71 def (it was also my first time in the gwd). However i didn't make it into the boss room as i gave up trying to get killcount because I was taking far too much damage. In saying that i was poorly prepared. I didnt take good gear or any god specific gear. Once in the boss room, so long as you dont tank damage, with such a large group you may be ok.
- I am looking forward to the next gwd event so i can come more prepared than last time. This is my two cents: take good gear and 'god related protection' (see the God Wars Dungeon page) and give it a go. Take a ring of life and one click tele to get out if things get hairy. Also, wait for one of the gwd pros to give you a better answer, as I said it was only my first time. Raglough 10:01, December 13, 2011 (UTC)