RuneScape talk:Events Team/Pest Control (30 October 2011)
You are not entitled to view the results of this poll before you have voted.
Was an awesome event even though I came late into it. We won almost every game when we stay organized (which was most of the time). In the end it was 5 of us and we still won our games. Good stuff, would love to do it again. If we ever get more people than what we had today, it would either be a problem or awesome, since 25 is the max amount of people 5 people would be left out every time. We also messed up an auto-alcer! He wasn't back on his boat even after the event ended. I heard the next event might be Dag Kings but I lagg too much so I can't really do bosses without being a deadweight so I think I might skip that one.
- I don't know why I was lagging so much. My ping (both in the world list and via command line) was what I normally have for world 39, and nobody else seemed to be lagging (and YouTube was loading just fine)... odd. Oh well. 15:42, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
- I thought it was great! We won every game-ish and this was in the middle level lander! And yes we screwed up an alcher :P after the lander came back he was took away by a random event :D
- Just a poor time for GB and Europe players :'(
- ScaryMDog 19:22, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
- We totally owned that bot.
- I had lots of fun even though I lagged a fair bit and he only have around 10 people. We won surprisingly often, like 4 out of 5 games?
- With all those Ice barrage casts I'm bankrupt now...free stuff please?
- Not sure if you would see this but Robo Hobo, thanks for coming :) --Void Knight A.K.A. rEnter Rift0 13:06, October 31, 2011 (UTC)