RuneScape talk:Events Team/Community Choice Event (16 Oct 2011)/Archive
Feel free to leave any tips you have, ask any questions and make any suggestions. Remember to sign your comments using the four tildes (~~~~)
I dont like the SGW event idea, seeing as I don't have 70 agility. Pity it's winning, but I can't do much about that. It depends how many want to go but don't have 70 agility.12:23, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Based on the outcome of the votes, clearly unless something drastic happens, SGWDs and Steel armour pking are the favourites... Nothing is offical until a guide is up, but just due to the MASSIVE call for the steel armour pking event (After the last similar event was heavily ignored, with a tiny turn up), we might end up running the pking very very shortly after this event. If the pking wins, Saradomin godwars will be a future event. 15:08, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Is Steel Pking for Non-Mems?
- We decided on 2 Bosses, 2 Minigames and 2 Miscellaneous events, then just decided what those would be by looking at the available bosses/minigames, or what we have done in the past, and what we have done recently. 15:20, October 9, 2011 (UTC)
Since, SP is decided I have some questions. Do we have to equip steel scimi. Can't we equip Better weapons. And do we have to use melee, cant we use mage or range. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) on 10:03, 10 October 2011 (UTC).
- As the page states, you can bring and use whatever you like - but if you die and lose it, that's your own fault. The ET will not replace any items lost. It would be nice for at least at the start we all go in steel, but whatever. 17:04, October 10, 2011 (UTC)
Out of all that could have won, the one that I swore would never do came out. Oh well, I might come to kill some bots on the way. By the way...can I warn my friends and clanmates to stay out of world 41 at that time?--Void Knight 14:10, October 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Sure, if you like. We might be going to a wilderness world anyway, depending on turnout. 17:04, October 10, 2011 (UTC)
Who are we fighting aginst? :S Qazwsx753421 23:37, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
- "killing whoever crosses our path." Anyone any everyone.
00:08, October 12, 2011 (UTC)
- that includes other RSW members? :o Qazwsx753421 23:47, October 14, 2011 (UTC)
answer me please[edit source]
What is the starting time for MALAYSIA? can anyone tell me? thanks, my friends and I going to attend this rock event >.<
- MYT is +8 hours on UTC. So the event I think, will start at 2am your local time 16:08, October 14, 2011 (UTC)
When is it supposed to start???? it says oct 15, but in the thing at the bottom it say like its in 9 days??
- It started 40 mins ago. ɳex undique 18:39, October 16, 2011 (UTC)