RuneScape talk:Adventurers' Tales
- Create the following on that page:
[[Link to story here]][edit source]
Summary of story here...more summary...more summary...more summary...more summary...more summary...more summary...more summary...more summary...more summary...more summary...more summary...more summary...signature
To historian.[edit source]
I am simply making you aware that the area of runescape you are referring to is named "Asgarnia" not "Asgardia," if you are aware of this already and intended it to read "Asgardian" then let me know.
Registered users only?[edit source]
Should we have this page registered users only? Otherwise, we can't tell if an IP edit is an addition to a story or vandalism. JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 16:44, 14 December 2006 (UTC)
can someone put my story on a subpage thingy?[edit source]
Hi can anyone put my story/riddle on a subpage dont know how to, Vimes ur pretty handy could you give it a go? ty
oh and could you leave me a link to a page that tells me how to use rune wiki, create subpages all the technical stuff. thx
How do i make a userpage??
- To make a userpage simply follow this link and edit that page. Save, and ta-daa! you have a userpage. JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 11:55, 18 December 2006 (UTC)
thanks very helpful
Problem - Edit[edit source]
I can't edit the description of my story!
- I'l unprotect it for now... JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 18:54, 22 December 2006 (UTC)
- Hang on, before I do; What does it say when you try to edit it? JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 18:54, 22 December 2006 (UTC)
- Semi-protected pages such as this one can only be edited by a registered account more than four days old. How old is yours? JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 19:19, 22 December 2006 (UTC)
May a Writer or Reader read my story (Destinies of Heroes - Parts 1 and 2a) and tell me if it seems good?[edit source]
Hi, Can someone (writer-reader-...) read my story (Destinies of Heroes) and then tell me what's good and bad in it? I'd like to improve it :)