The following discussion is an archived debate of the proposed splitting of the article below. Please do not modify it.
The result was Split
I think that this section is long enough to have its own page, and that the article is probably too long with it contained. While collapsables do hide the length of the section they have their own problems - it doesnt look great with a load of subsection titles together and it makes casual reading more difficult. Henneyj 23:58, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
I was just thinking about collapsing those when I came and saw they already were :) Moving this part sounds like a wonderful idea to me.
arioTalk • HS • Adv. Log • #120/120 04:08, September 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Support - This sounds fine to me. It makes sense that, like the tresure trails pages, the main page be deciated to encyclopedic and general info, and the specifics are relegated to a subpage. Psycho Robot talk 06:54, September 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Support All those collapsible sections make it difficult to find the right information. And, the list of cases is way too long in comparison to the rest of the article. --Runerune239 19:26, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Support Definitely, there's way too much going on and I can't see where I'm going. :s --Stankers 13:00, September 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Strong support - Way too long LordDarkPhantom 16:23, September 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Support - Huge. bad_fetustalk 18:59, September 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Support - Sub pages are always nice for the sake of organization and formatting. Psycho Robot talk 23:26, September 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Closed - Finished it by myself, you lazy bums. --Iiii I I I 15:47, October 1, 2010 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the debate. No further edits should be made to this page.