The following discussion is an archived debate of the proposed deletion of the article below. Please do not modify it.
The result was delete
(I just want to note here I have nothing against Maikeru, I just don't think we need a redirect for him to skill mastery)
Per RS:BLP, Maikeru is not:
- 'Highly notable' for skill mastery (which is the redirect location)
- 'Specifically mentioned by Jagex' (to my knowledge)
- 'A highscore first' (for any category)
Note: Couchy page does not exist despite him being a Seasonal HiScore first, so I don't know if it should be created to redirect to Seasonal HiScores or if that is necessary in the first place.
Walk here Chee (skill: 2883) / 5 more options ▸ Follow Chee (skill: 2883)
Talk to Chee (skill: 2883)
View Equipment Chee (skill: 2883)
Req Assist Chee (skill: 2883)
Examine Chee (skill: 2883)
12:17, 15 September 2020 (UTC)
Support - As per RS:BLP or like I know it RS:PDDA. ;) Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) 12:23, 15 September 2020 (UTC)
Support - I don't think this really needs a formal RfD as per RS:BLP. Be bold. BlackHawk (Talk) 12:26, 15 September 2020 (UTC)
Comment - I made the redirect, to be honest it was because it had been at the top of the search digest for quite a long time, and thought it might've been a nice idea for it to actually direct somewhere. However, I'm not against this, as per above.
Perhaps a redirect to Atonement as he was the first to achieve? TzTok-Gas TM 13:22, 15 September 2020 (UTC)
Comment - Oh, in that case when it's in the search digest, then it might be best to redirect to RS:BLP making it clear that players shouldn't get articles. Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) 14:03, 15 September 2020 (UTC)
- Would that then become applicable to usernames currently have redirects, like Zezima, for example? TzTok-Gas TM 15:03, 15 September 2020 (UTC)
- I'd say yes. Do that for all players who have a redirect and any future ones who appear on the search digest. Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) 15:14, 15 September 2020 (UTC)
- This. Legaia2Pla ᴛ · ʟ · ᴄ 23:28, 16 September 2020 (UTC)
Support - As per others. Talk-to Kelsey 23:11, 16 September 2020 (UTC)
Support - Per RS:BLP this shouldn't exist and I'm surprised this hasn't been dealt with yet. -Legaia2Pla ᴛ · ʟ · ᴄ 23:24, 16 September 2020 (UTC)
Support - per all .Aescopalus talk 23:33, 16 September 2020 (UTC)
Support linking to RS:BLP - I'm not sure if people are trying to find his YouTube or twitch stuff, but I support the proposed redirect to BLP as per above. Badassiel 05:03, 17 September 2020 (UTC)
Support redirect to RS:BLP- Per others Elessar2 (talk) 13:51, 19 September 2020 (UTC)
Closed - The redirect will be deleted. A separate discussion should be made in regards to Zezima and any other player redirects (if there are any). Talk-to Kelsey 19:31, 23 September 2020 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the debate. No further edits should be made to this page.